Summa sidvisningar

fredag 22 november 2013

The adventure Robbie and Anna on the adventure

The adventure!
Once upon a time there were to monkeys.
One of the monkeys was named Robbie.
Robbie loved bananas . His Family were from Africa, but the family lived in Canada now.

Robbies sister was named Anna and she didn't like bananas so much as Robbie did. Robbie liked yellow because it was his favourite colour. Anna liked pink. Robbie hated pink. Later Robbie and Anna decided to go ona a trip just with their feets. They decided to go to Africa. There they could meet some cousins and the other side of the family. When they went Robbie saw a thing in the grass. It was a…-Oh, said Robbie and looked at Anna. Anna looked at Robbie and said
-what is it? said Anna
Robbie said:
-I see something in the grass. Look Anna looked at the grass but it was nothing there.
Robbie said: -Look again. There!
-I promise I saw something said Robbie!
-Now you are ridiculous said Anna.
-No I’m not!!!
Look again,I can show you said Robbie
Robbie and Anna looked again.
Something in the grass stood up. -I told you, said Robbie. It is a snake.
Anna shouted. -shh said Robbie.
Anna looked at Robbie and said:
-come on lets go now!!!
-Anna wait! We don’t now where to go!!!? said Robbie
-I can ask the snake said Robbie
-Hello mr snake, my name i Robbie and this
is my sister Anna. We are lost. Can
you help us. We want to go to Africa!?
-Uhm I don’t know but I think I can help
you and your sister.
-What can we do for you? said Anna
-let me follow you on your little trip said the snake
-ok! said Robbie
the snake helped Anna and Robbie.


Then the three friends laughed and had fun together. Mr snake
said that the right way was left.
-Mr snake what’s your real name? said Anna
-My real name is Ben but my friends call
me Benettho becuse I’m french! Said Benetto
-ok cool! said Anna
now they were in New york.
-there’s a lion, said Robbie
-we go slowly, said Benettho!
The three friends strolled careful away
from the lion. And meet a fish, becuse they was close to the sea.
-Hi fish! My name is Robbie and this is
Benettho the snake and that girl their
is my sister, said Robbie


-Hi Robbie my name is Bob! Said Bob
-we want to go to Africa, have you got a boat?
-yeah, you can take it. It’s there! Said Bob
pointed to a boat next to them, by the water.
-Thank you Bob said Anna
-No problem! Said Anna
The boat was really small but it was a good
boat
Robbie and Benettho paddle together.
Anna looked at the sea, the sea was beautiful.
When
they finally came to Marocko they
tried to find a good place to sleep.
Robbie and Benettho tought that they could
buy some food. They bought broccoli
and pancakes for Anna. And a little portion
of soup. Robbie and Benettho went
back for Anna.
-Hi Anna! said Robbie
-Hello! Said Anna
-we must go. I think we are in
Africa. Said Robbie
-ok,said Anna.
When they go meet a human.
-Hi do you have a map? said Robbie.
-Yes. Here, you can take it! Said the human
-If you wonder where you are I can
show you, gays!
The human showed that they were
in Africa.
-Do you know where the monkeys live?
-yeah, I know. They live with me.


-Go to the tree there and look up! Said the human
-ok said Anna!
The three friends walked to the
big three and looked up. There were
big tree houses. They were beutiful.
-Benettho started to cry.
-Why are you crying? said Robbie
-yeah why? said Anna
becuse you have arrived to your family and
I don’t know what I’m going to do!?
-you are going to be in our family, said Anna.
-Do you think they like me? said Benettho.
-yeah, of course said Robbie
After, they run in together to one of the big tree houses.


The end


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar